Yoga opleiding Kroatië
Yoga opleiding Kroatië
1 Year Yoga Teacher Master Training - Kroatië
Understanding The Holistic Anatomy (as shown in the Holistic Anatomy map) will be the central point in the Master year. The goal is to understand the deeper meaning behind physical yoga.
What is the purpose and usefulness of the physical approach in yoga?
How can we use this Bahiranga yoga for the welfare of society?
Bahiranga is the outer, physical side of yoga practice and the bridge to Antaranga yoga or the inner yoga
How can we connect the outer form with the inner form? Answering this questions is central in this Master year.
The key to healing is the one-pointed meditation.
The Master year is an investment in yourself as a person as well as a very deep and holistic upliftment to your role as a yoga teacher. Deepening of your own Sadhana is important, alongside the therapeutic approach which will also be addressed. To enrol in this training, experience with yoga is required.
The student must have completed a yoga course.
Per group the maximum number of participants is 18.
It is necessary to have a reflective power.
At the beginning of the training, the student receives a timetable, the syllabus and assignments. The student can always ask questions and contact the teacher regarding the course material.
This year will focus on the foundations of both, practice and theory of yoga:
- Your bodies abilities will get screened and personal needs for an optimal practice will be identified
- Meditation and its goal and purpose; benefits of meditation
- Theory: introduction to yoga philosophy and karmic philosophy in real life
- The three yogic paths: Jnana, Bhakti and Karma Yoga
- Goals and benefits of asanas
- 5 layers of consciousness
This year will give an increased focus on techniques in the postures and interconnectedness of yamas and niyamas in the asana practice:
- Practice: asanas, pranayama and meditation
- Psychology of the chakras (energetics)
- The method of Kriya Yoga
- Yogic guidelines of ethical living with oneself as well as in society (Yamas and Niyamas)
- Yoga postures (Asanas) and breathing exercises; expansion and/or control of breath (Pranayama)
- Nutrition and its effects on both body and mind
- A shift between consumption and production happens in this phase and you will also be asked to give a presentation to the group
- The creation of a tailor-made practice programme; how it addresses your personal areas of growth; mastering the techniques behind the physical postures
- Theory: understanding yoga therapy knowledge; Prānas (5 winds); Doshas (3 fundamental bio elements); Samskâras (impact of impressions); power dynamics of the 5 instruments of the soul
- Understanding and Applying Practical and Theoretical Material: this year is about understanding and putting into practice everything you’ve learned so far
- Deciphering your own life puzzle
- The influence of daily life on the yoga mat – how does it all come together within a person; understanding body language
- Deepening meditation practice through one-pointed focus in meditation (Dharana), prolonged focus (Dhyana) and absorption in our true self (Samadhi – goal of meditation and yoga)
You will be required to acquire and use the following books:
The Sutras of Patanjali by I.K Taimni and The Bhagavadgita by S. Radhakrishnan
Upon successful completion of the programme, you will receive a certificate from the Yoga School Ron van der Post recognized by the Chandigarh International Brahmrishi Mission Yoga Training College India.
Dates for Master Year 100 for the year 2019/2020:
14/12 + 15/122019 (intensive weekend)
20/6 + 21/6/ 2020 (intensive weekend)
More information about and/or sign up for this master year: http://www.yogastudycenter.com/education/
Personal development training/100 hrs - Kroatië
The world is your oyster, you are the one who is experiencing everything, and it is you who gives value to it. You want to know who you are? Then stop the running for a moment. And take a break.
Inner balance and satisfaction are what we strive for. This is our aim during this training. We will achieve this by working hard from our inner softness. Life is what you make of it: a challenge, opportunity, dream, disaster, emotional roller coaster or heaven on earth. What is it that you want in your life?
Write down and send us what is it that you would like to achieve during this course.
Growing and developing through your inner process requires a proper and safe environment. This training aims to provide you with a solid foundation, building blocks for personal growth. It will be a fascinating, tiring, educational, inspiring and beautiful time. Apart from learning different useful skills and tools, this is what you can expect from the Personal Development Training.
Feel free to contact us and learn more about this training.
Dates for PDT 100 for the year 2019/2020:
21/12 + 22/12/2019 (intensive weekend)
4/7 + 5/7/ 2020 (intensive weekend)
More information about and/or sign up for this PDT 100: http://www.yogastudycenter.com/education/#1553607589673-6883ff1a-345a